Monday, March 23, 2009

Small Things Make me Happy






 

Test post --- still trying for paragraphs! Wouldn't that be nice J A small thing to some, but to me, it would be a small chunk of happiness. Perfect, this, in there'd be no calories, fats or other badness…just paragraphs and the ability to actually edit a post so it would look like I want it to. Be more readable, too! That'd be another huge plus.


 

Here goes a paragraph. Let's see it if will publish this way, being a paragraph, that is. You're likely wondering at the significance of the picture with this post. It's a shot from a very cool screensaver I have…perhaps you've seen it somewhere, too. It's an amazingly realistic looking pocket watch submerged with a few coins beneath the surface of a stream. Interestingly enough, the watch always displays the accurate time and date. Periodically a leaf will languidly float by, then another one. Very peaceful. There is sound with this, too, if you'd like. A swirly, swishy attempt at a happy brook type sound. I prefer to run with the sound generally off, or just low enough that I'll hear it when an email clicks into my inbox.


 

Time to publish this "test" to see how it turns out on the

Notes on followup: Well, Houston, we've got paragraphs!!! No picture --- at all --- after two different kinds of attempts, but definitely paragraphs!!! Good for a start.

Now I've got to finish up and hit the hay. LONG day and tomorrow begins a busy week. But way cool...now I can write posts with paragraphs! See what I mean? Small things make me happy :-) Of course to the reader, also, anything which makes reading/and comprehension easier is a good thing. Who'd a-thought I could do it with Windows! Sadly, the scribe fire thing didn't work for me. But...Yay! Now, I'm off to try to sleep.... But wait. Had to give it one more last try. Picture! We got the picture, too! Great way to wind this up and provide a nice foundation of success to lay my head down upon...for that sleep thing which too often eludes me.
blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done! And I've seen that screen saver motif before - you're right that it is rather hypnotizing.

I'm sorry ScribeFire didn't fly. As it is, not long after I told you about it my laptop crashed, all because I was trying to get Active Sync installed (for my smartphone - thank you Microsoft....). So when I reloaded everything I had to start from scratch. I couldn't go back to the Mozilla products because I've got the full installation of Office running - all because I needed Outlook. So I'm using Windows Live's blog writer. Not as nice as ScribeFire, but it works.

I almost forgot - happy Monday!